Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weekending

Oh wow.

Moved my PS3 setup downstairs. Things were alot easier than I thought they would be. I guess I just took my time and organized things well. Also, netflix is now working with my ps3, and it is awesome. I literally find a movie/show I wanna watch, press play and it only buffers for about a second and I am instantly watching my show. Very cool. Also, my NAS is up and running and ready to stream via upnp and dlna.

I think I will talk to Joe and Muhammed about doing pizza tomorrow. It feels like it has been a while since we've had a joint lunch.

Ok, so this weekend will be hectic. Tomorrow, I will be going to work, leaving work, and going to dinner with CC. After that, we will go to her fathers house for sleeping/hanging out with her family. Thursday, we do our own thing for the Thanksgiving holiday, then she comes over to sleep (maybe, I'm still not clear). Friday, we shop. Yes, black friday. After that, I do not know. Things are going to be very cool this weekend, but suck at the same time. Anyway, happy Wednesday now. Midnight rolled around very fast.

I wish I were better at understanding things.

Prelude to Christmas: bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment