Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cleaning up

Today, in a rather subdued conversation with Matt, shortly after he had told me about the progress that he has been making with our final project for Microcomputers 2, I mentioned that rule 2 of today's party (Do not throw up) was enacted thanks to Max's activity in the last party that my house hosted. He then went on to say how he knew, because HE was the one to clean it up.

EX-FUCKING-SCUSE ME!!!!

I cleaned it up you inconsiderate, incompetent son of a bitch. It took me a little over an hour, but I got the goddamned job done, all the while my girlfriend's ex and my ex-friend seemingly judging me for the accident that wasn't even my fault. Also, I cleaned it better than that restroom had been in a long time. Fuck me.

This time, things were much better. CC had a good time, even after she had a little bit of an intake problem. I'm glad about that.

My all day fatigue and head-ache continue. I woke up at 9am, it is now 2am, and I have had this bursting headache for as much of this day as I can remember. I don't know what I should do, since lying down seems to really give it a sharp edge.

Right now, I don't know where everyone is, CC most of all. It seemed as if the party downstairs was winding down, but I haven't seen her since about an hour ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment