Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Been awhile

Hello world, it has certainly been a while since I've posted here. Yesterday was quite a rough day.

I woke up next to my one and only. That was the best part of my day. :)

When I got to the work site, my body started not liking the heat very much. It was quite unbearable. 90 degrees never felt so warm. I had to leave the site early because my body could not handle it.

When I got home, it was time to clean out the car. Fortunately, aside from the usual nagging I get from mom to keep my car clean, it went very well.

The trouble came when I was finally upstairs in my room, preparing for bed, that my mom walks in and asks me about my plans today. She had cleaned everything over the weekend, including my bedroom. I tell her what my plans were for today, and as I am doing so, she scoffs at the fact that I have already place some tissue paper down after I had used them. I quickly get up to throw them away in the bathroom, so quickly that I hit a cardboard box and it goes flying.

I walk back to my bedroom and my mom tells me that the air conditioning is on, so I don't need to have the window open. I say ok, and clarify that I only kept it open cause I could not feel it. All this time, I had been sniffling and generally fatigued. I am probably coming down with a cold.

She goes to leave my room, but as she gets out of the doorway, she calls me an "asshole" and a "jerk" in the elevated voice that she only gets when she is scolding me.

Yes, my mom did yell at me yesterday. Yes, I did cry. Yes, I am sick and still not in control of my runny nose. It was quite an exhausting day...

No comments:

Post a Comment