Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Get ready for the CHEESE!

Alright, cheesy post incoming.

Heard this song at lunch (and yes, it is Jonas Brothers/Camp Rock as they are referred to):

Music's in my soul
I can hear it everyday, everynight
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no no
I just wanna play my music

Random Funny Pictures:




CC:
If you would be my mad scientist, I would be your pissed-off engineer.
You're on my mind all the time.
Your beauty steals my glance.
Your voice steals my attention.
Your love steals my heart.
I thank whatever random act of miracles led you to me.
I could die in your embrace and be at piece with the world.
When we found we were the same person, I knew that I could not be apart from you.

You are my #1, CC. My only hope is that I am doing a good job of being yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment