Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pretty good today

Getting lots of stuff done today. My old phone was working, but it has just pooped out, once again.

Looks innocent enough, but it's a real humdinger.

CC, I love you.

Hanging out later today with friends. Having a fun day at work surprisingly.
Muhammed is getting palpably agitated at Alan, our boss-boss. He just doesn't like how he is so demanding about how things are done. Keep it real, my friend. Wear your bald-head up high.

Mom said "The Event" last night was pretty good. Explained a lot, but had some clever new revelations. I will be watching it with CC when she comes over this weekend.



Weezy got sent to solitary for listening to his Ipod. I wonder what song he so desperately wanted to listen to.

Anyway, just wanted to update. Happy and chillin'

No comments:

Post a Comment