Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!

October is here again (when is it ever late?). Starting to feel the weather changing, though it goes from sunny and beautiful to rainy and near freezing temperatures.






Droid X on it's way. And yeah, I know. In an earlier post, I said I had decided on the Samsung Fascinate. Well, you know what? I changed my damned mind. Plus, Droid X has a bunch of docks and accessories, and I love that stuff. I will be saving my money though.







Work is pretty good. Gonna get out early today. Worked about 15 or so minutes extra everyday this week, so now I get an hour off of today, on top of the fact that I started earlier today.
3:20pm can't come sooner!

Also, CC has been discussing the idea of cruising with me. What a wonderful idea!

I keep on realizing the fact that I haven't watched Adventure Time in over 2 months. So, here is a meme. Bone Appetite.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate you not singing the double rainbow song in so long. If you want to sing it this weekend, I will not break up with you.

    I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete