Monday, October 4, 2010

Hectic Monday!

printf(%s,"Hello world!");

//As much as I dislike CS as a class-load, I seem to get a lot of enjoyment in writing it.

This has been the most hectic Monday I have ever had. Here is the rundown:
4:00am - wake up/take a shower

4:50am - leave Allegan, MI

7:00am-7:40am - freak out because my gas is dangerously low

7:40am - get gas at a very out of the way Sunoco

8:13am - arrive at work

8:15am-10:00am - read and write emails to co-workers regarding clocking in, deployment, etc.

10:00am-10:20am - have a phone conference with head boss/new lead in our division. Joe and Muhammed clearly dislike his style

10:45isham - finally respond to CC's pre-mail (preemptive email) to me, best part of my day

11:00am - go to install new Sprint SmartView software to our new head-head boss' computer.

12:00pm - now - enjoy some comfort food (McDonald's while listening to Party in the USA)

I've been doing pretty good in terms of packing lunch, but today I really needed an escape. I was literally working from the time I got in to work til now. Very busy today.

Had a wonderful weekend with CC (the reason I was in Allegan this morning). Miss it already. Great food, entertaining TV, good friends, perfect girl. Couldn't ask for more (except time).

(just for the hell of it)
current TV shows:
Mercy
Glee
The Event

Also, it is FUUUUUUHHHHHHHREEZING out here!

1 comment: